(1) Sariali E, Mouttet A, Mordasini P, Catonné Y. High 10-year survival rate with an anatomic cementless stem (SPS). Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012 Jul;470(7):1941-9.
(2) Ulivi M, Meroni V, Orlandini L C, Berjano P, Sansone V C. Minimum 10-year survivorship analysis of a partially coated hydroxyapatite tapered femoral stem in elderly patients with an average age over 75. J Arthroplasty. 2013 Sep ;28(8):1372-7.
(3) Parratte S, Ollivier M, Lunebourg A, Flecher X, Argenson JN. No Benefit After THA Performed With Computer-assisted Cup Placement: 10-year Results of a Randomized Controlled Study. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2016 Oct;474(10):2085-93.
(4) Flecher X, Pearce O, Parratte S, Aubaniac JM, Argenson JN. Custom cementless stem improves hip function in young patients at 15-year followup. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2010 Mar;468(3):747-55.
(5) Flecher X, Parratte S, Aubaniac JM, Argenson JN. Three-dimensional custom-designed cementless femoral stem for osteoarthritis secondary to congenital dislocation of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2007 Dec;89(12):1586-91.
(6) Koulouvaris P, Stafylas K, Xenakis T. Cementless modular centroid reconstruction cup in young adults with congenital dysplasia of the hip. J Arthroplasty. 2008 Jan;23(1):79-85.
(7) Gelalis I D, Politis A N, Arnaoutoglou C M, Georgakopoulos N, Mitsiou D, Xenakis T A. Traumatic periprosthetic acetabular fracture treated by acute one-stage revision arthroplasty. A case report and review of the literature. Injury. 2010 Apr;41(4):421-4.